This installment looks around the globe at ancient sites that bear examples of advanced construction by ancient cultures whose achievements in these megalithic monuments far surpasses their 'mainstream-stated' level of technology, such as: Ollantaytambo high in the Peruvian Andes, Teotihuacan in Mexico, Vijayanagara in India, the Karnak Temple Complex at Luxor in Egypt, and ancient ruins on, and under, the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
Act 1 Edit
Act 2 Edit
Act 3 Edit
Act 4 Edit
Act 5 Edit
- The ancient city of Ollantaytambo, Peru, in the Andes Mountains at an area once called 'sacred valley' by the Incans, seems to be around 12,000 years old and was once a temple and fortress, believed to be built on the ruins of a much older, unknown city.
- "Gateway of the Gods" Odanpacha people built thousands of years ago
- Arac civilization (an ancient one)
- Temple of the Condor (nearby) with Andesite rock quarried from the 'Wall of Living Rock'
- Children of the Sun (Andes creation legend) and their Golden Wedge
- The ancient city of Teotihuacan, Central Mexico, 35 miles northeast of Mexico City, said to be established around 100 B.C. and fell around 7th or 8th century A.D., was one of the largest cities in the ancient world with around 150,000 people at it's peak.
- The layout of the Temples of the Sun, Moon and Quetzalcoatl seems to be perfectly imitating the stars of Orion's Belt
- Similarities of layout and design with the Great Pyramids in Egypt
- Extensive use of Mica embedded in various structures, a mineral only found 3,000 miles away in Brazil, the nearest source
- Mica has electric insulator properties and is very stable at high temperatures (think oven or furnace)
- Mica crystals found in subterranean chamber as well as shafts that run beneath the Avenue of the Dead
- The temple complex at Vijayanagara, India (called 'The City of Victory') said to have been built in the 14th century A.D., there seems to be evidence that it is much older.
- According to Hindu legend, Rama met with others there thousands of years ago.
- The site follows Vastu architecture, which is built for harmony with the energy of the universe using the elemental properties of earth, air, fire, water and space, and is supposed to resonate with earth and cosmic energies.
- The building techniques and architecture are supposed to harbor vast cosmic energy.
- Related references include: the literature of Ramayana, Vedic, and the Mahabharata, as well as the subject of Vimanas.
- Luxor, Egypt, along the east bank of the Nile River. The Karnak Temple Complex, dating to 32nd century B.C.
- Evidence of advanced machining on obelisks with engraved hieroglyphs
- Evidence of a rotating cutting tool with such precision that the tools that the mainstream say were used in construction could never have produced the results
- Malta, Mediterranean Sea, south of Italy
- Scholars believe people migrated there from Sicily in 5200 B.C.
- The Maltese island of Gozo has stone ruins considered by some archaeologists as the best achievement of builders in the ancient world
- The ruins are said to be more than 1000 years older than the pyramids of Egypt, and show evidence of advanced construction and design that is way far ahead of its time.
- They were built before metal tools, or the wheel, had been invented.
- There might be evidence of the use of advanced technology in the form of 'cart ruts' that are found all over Malta, named so because that's what they look like, but the truth is that no one knows what they are or how and what they were used for, and they could have been there for up to 10,000 years.
- Ancient astronaut theorists think that Malta might be Earth's earliest industrial work site, the ruts being used like a rail system like we have today.
- Underneath the ruins is an underground sanctuary, the Hypogeum, dating back to 2500 B.C., and having been hewn out of solid stone.
- The best evidence of advanced technologies is in the utilization of acoustic properties in what is called the 'Oracle Room' and the builders' mastery and utilization of 'sonic manipulation' properties by way of what we now call Fractal Non-Linear Resonance, which we are now learning has effects on solid matter not thought of before.
The Commentators Edit
- Brian Foerster - Author, A Brief History of the Incas
- Jesus Gamarra - Anthropologist, Sacred Valley of Peru
- Andrew Collins - Author, The Cygnus Mystery
- Stephen Vander Hart - Co-Owner, Stone Valley Materials
- Jason Martell - Author, Knowledge Apocalypse
- Giorgio A. Tsoukalos - Publisher, Legendary Times Magazine
- Erich von Däniken - Author, Chariots of the Gods?
- David Childress - Author, Technology of the Gods
- Bill Birnes, J.D., Ph.D. - Author/Publisher, UFO Magazine
- David Cheetham, Ph.D. - Archaeologist, Arizona State University
- Philip Coppens - Author, The Ancient Alien Question
- Arlan Andrews, Ph.D. - Mechanical Engineer
- Joel Palka, Ph.D. - Anthropology, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Richard Berggreen - Geologist, Geosyntec Consultants
- William Henry - Author/Investigative Mythologist
- John Fritz, Ph.D. - Archaeologist, Vijayanagara Research Project
- Michael Borden - Vastu Design Architect
- B. Virupakshi - Local Tour Guide
- Patrick Flanagan, Ph.D. - Author, Pyramid Power
- Christopher Dunn - Author, Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt
- Linda Eneix - Founder, Mediterranean Institute for Ancient Civilizations
External Links Edit
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Aliens and Mysterious Rituals||Aliens, Plagues and Epidemics|